Monday, July 19, 2010

Alpha.

Today i start my first class as student back .

Study ! Study ! Study !

It's common in life . I got no choice to escape from it . However , I will go thru all this because of my Grandparents .

Much Love for Opah & Atok !

I will put much efforts and strive for the best for them !

I will do the introduction in my way , so , My name is Nur Azzahra Binti Ahmad Zamzuri a.k.a Azz @ Asz .

The main purpose for this blog is for my MGT 300 assignments , one of the subject im having for this sem .

Im hopeful that Miss Diana will satisfy with my works in this blog and my class will help me since i promise i will give my full commitment for this sem , no more game time . Much luck to me !

Please give guidance and all the cooperation is much appreciated .

Thank You !

Will blog soon again !

Thanks .

No comments:

Post a Comment